Wednesday 10 September 2014

Purpose of this blog

The purpose of this blog is to learn more about electric bikes. Partly to learn myself more and hopefully be able to learn you something.

I have had a electric front wheel kit for a number of years (about 10 years), but barely used it, for a while I wanted to make my own electric construction for the drive, but I never got that project ready. Meanwhile the lead batteries fairly quickly died out.

I´m slowly planning to order a new battery and check if the electric motor and the electronics still work.

In this blog I will write about electric bikes that I find interesting. Everything from batteries to electric motors.

I will also practice my English, bear with me, I´m from Sweden.

Here are some pictures of my Miyata Trailrunner and electric hub engine.

My Miyata Trailrunner
Electric Hub Engine


Drive unit

Engine.




No comments:

Post a Comment