Friday 30 July 2021

Kona Cinder Cone conversion with Tongsheng TSDZ2

More and more people like the TSDZ2..

D. Ridsdill has built this nice Kona Cinder Cone conversion using the TSDZ2 with a torque sensor.

He uses a 48v 17.5 ah Samsung battery.

"I also have a Bafang 1000w mid but this is in my opinion a better system.

Very pleased with it!" - D. Ridsdill


I also have a Bafang motor, a BBS02 but I much more prefer the ride of the Tongsheng motor, especially with the emmebrusa firmware. I hardly ever uses the Bafang motor any more.

"The motor is smoother, gear changes are better. Generally it behaves more like a normal bike. The Bafang is a lot more powerful but more like a moped and a lot heavier."This was my second Tongshen build and now I have been persuaded into building another 3 for family and close friends!" - D. Ridsdill

It has the original VLDC5 display, and uses no throttle.

Nice build of a Kona Cinder Cone! Thanks D. Ridshill for the info and photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment