Tuesday 14 June 2022

Hailong battery does not fit downtube on your bike, here the solution!

Install battery on downtube fix! 

So as many of you have noticed it that the Hailong battery type you buy from China does not fit the downtube on our bike. You might get away with putting the battery upside down, but it's not the best scenario.

I have built my own verision to fix this, but this solution below looks even better. So I now order one from Aliexpress.

Search for "electric bike battery install bracket holder" on Aliexpress and you will find it.

Electric bike battery install bracket holder for downtube bottle holder.
Electric bike battery install bracket holder for downtube bottle holder.


I will try to put a picture of my final solution when I get the bracket and have mounted it!

No comments:

Post a Comment