Sunday 27 September 2020

Trailer hitch on a Radrunner

Trailer to your Radrunner?

"If anyone is looking to fit a trailer hitch, this is what I did. Used stepper drill bit to make my hitch plate a bit larger and used Dremel to make a notch for the hex head bolt to fit. Then placed the plate behind the axle nut, replacing the washer with my plate. Also, I found a larger hex head bolt to replace the crappy one that came with the bike since it just stripped as soon as a tried to remove it, so now it’s the same size hex head as the other side." - M. V. Sant




Using the flat coupler



Photos from: M. V. Sant

------------------  -------------------

"Pardon the crudeness of this example , hopefully it will help illustrate my idea a little better.

Once the three hole bracket is fabed I would weld the replacement part to outer surface ." - James Mj Buche

---------------  -------------

"I don't like the idea of a side hitch so I built this. I also found Rustolium paint to match the green"

- Gary Edwards

Ventura Zinc Coated Bicycle Trailer Hitch


" The trailer is an Action Packer container by Rubber Maid bolted to a flat traile" - G Edwards

No comments:

Post a Comment