Monday 3 October 2022

Locking with alarm, chain locks

 More locks against the misfits

So we all know there are too many failed people out there stealing other peoples stuff. Whether it be fail child rearing, failed parents or whatever who produces these people.

The only thing we can do is to get more locks, more alarm. Raise people to the skies, those who defend their property against the misfits.


This is Zovi ZOVII ZCL08-120 chain lock with alarm, it has 8mm links.

In this case the owner got to keep his electric kick scooter. Probably cause the alarm and that it took the thieves too long to cut it with a angle grinder. The scooter was locked with two locks.

"The chain lock I use also has a loud sound that is supposed to scare."  - S. Irlanmaz 

Thanks S. Irlanmaz for the pictures and info!
chain lock Zovi ZOVII ZCL08-120
"Got to keep the scooter a while longer...probably thanks to the chain lock. Why he/they gave up I don't know. It's outside my job and I can't bring it in." - S. Irlanmaz

Me myself I try to at least buy locks made with swedish class 3, for motorbikes. Heavy but hey, what you got to do... 

No comments:

Post a Comment